Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Upgrade Our Education Level Today

 “Am I satisfied with the value of knowledge and skills that I have ? Did I ever think that my skills, knowledge and experiences are beyond our expectation?? Am I ever to compete and earn for  a living as present in future of new era of global economic changes and competitive job markets???                                         

    What should I do now???”


Upgrade your professionalism, skills and knowledge NOW to meet your future  requirement, and career advancement , where WE  are just a minute from your doorsteps ready to assist  you…

We as a program partner  with Asia-e University & Entrepreneurship Institute of Malaysia proud to welcome your application and study our program as OUR mission to Develop Entrepreneurship / Intrepreneurship for future Organisation Change of Business Concepts.

2011 INTAKE OPEN NOW!!!

Executive Entrepreneurship MBA in:

ü  Management
ü  Occupational Safety &Health
ü  Quality & Process Improvement
ü  Human Resource Management
ü  Hospitality Management

Professional Advance Diploma
NOW Available..
Open For Registration


 


 31 Countries 1 University

How to sent my registration / I want to know more?
Call / sms us :   016-522 3930  /  010-966 6123
                        Mr. Felix  /  Mr. Anson

ASPIRE.INSPIRE.REALISE









No comments:

Post a Comment